Blockchain 4 for the Pharma Supply Chain
The Pharma Supply BLOCK Chain Forum, is an in-depth, one-day educational program taking the discussion of blockchain adoption to the next level. We are no longer talking what is blockchain technology; but rather why now and how to make it happen. Attendees will hear from a blended group of tech innovators, regulatory leaders, industry experts, academic researchers and professionals from outside the industry presenting on supply chain usage study progress.
Practical Learning Topics Include:
- Optimization of the drug supply chain from production to patient
- Restoration of integrity to the supply chain
- Maximizing the revenue potential from the data available on the blockchain
- Understanding the different yet collaborative nature of emerging technologies (IoT, AI, Blockchain, DLTs and more) to optimize the supply chain
- The role of digital identity and how it intersects with the pharma supply chain
- Enabling better harmonization and collaboration with trusted partners
- The regulatory perspective – what “they” are saying about Blockchain in Pharma
- Data governance
- Lay the groundwork for standards for adoption in the sector
- The 3-point view of Smart Contracts
- And, whatever other great topics we receive from the open call for papers!
Who Should Attend this Forum?
- Pharmaceutical Players
- Manufacturers – Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences
- Title: Vice President, Senior/Director, Manager, and/or Lead
- Plus: Wholesalers, Pharmacies, PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Managers), Hospitals
- Government regulatory specialists
- Academic researchers and students
- Service and technology providers operating within the pharmaceutical/life science markets.
Functional areas of interest
SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS & MANAGEMENT
Including but not limited to:
- Inventory Planning and Management
- Partnership Development
- Quality Control
- Supply Chain Operations Engineer
- Supply Chain Analyst
- Supply Chain Compliance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Supply Chain Innovation
- Supply Chain Security
- Supply Chain Technology
including but not limited:
- Enterprise data architecture
- Technology innovation
- Master data management
- Big Data
- Cloud Management
- Data Governance
- Information Security
- Business intelligence
- Data Engineer
Contact us with your inquiries!
For registration or general program inquiries, write to email@example.com.