Blockchain Contest – What Is Blockchain?
The IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) is hosting the IEEE blockchain contest to encourage and promote an improved level of understanding using blockchain technologies.
Blockchain offers the opportunity to utilize its elements to drive towards greater transparency in the medical manufacturing and drugs supply chain – in particular through its immutable ledger technologies coupled with the use of digital incentives coins and wallets.
Participants are encouraged to clearly articulate their description of blockchain in its simplest terms in 140 characters or less, using the hashtag #blockchaincontest using the form below.
After you enter the contest we encourage you to tweet your answer using the hashtag #blockchaincontest.
Prize winners will be chosen based on a review of the blockchain explanation. A panel of judges selected by the Sponsor will review all entries to determine the winners. Entries will be ranked based on the following criteria:
- Clarity of explanation – How well blockchain is explained?
- Creativity – How unique is blockchain addressed in an easy to understand way?
- Direct and to the point – How immediately obvious is the blockchain explanation?
An IEEE-SA panel will select the best submission for a prize. The winners will receive:
- 1st Place: One (1) IEEE-SA Membership and IEEE-SA T-shirt valued at $273.00
- 2nd Place: One (1) IEEE-SA Membership valued at $248.00
- 3rd Place: One (1) IEEE-SA T-shirt valued at $25.00
In the event of a tie, the competing entries will be assigned a number and then randomly selected using Random.org
The contest has ended. Thank you for participating!